We're delighted to welcome all hosting clients moving from JSWeb to Spiral Hosting.
If this is your first time logging in to Spiral Hosting please request a password reset by clicking 'Forgot?' on the login page.
As part of a strategic business review, JSWeb is no longer offering web hosting, cloud servers or domain registration. Existing hosting plans, web servers and domain names have been transferred to the Spiral Hosting brand, effective immediately.
Please note JSWeb have relaunched their website www.jsweb.uk and the JSWeb business remains open for all your development & design projects.
Spiral Hosting is here for all your web hosting, cloud servers, domain registration and SSL certificates. An account has been created for you on the Spiral Hosting client area where you can manage all your products & services, view invoices & make payment and access our 24x7 technical support. A few things to note:
- To login to Spiral Hosting client area for the first time please request a password reset.
- Once logged in, you can manage your hosting plans, cloud servers and domain names
- The existing plans/pricing will be copied across. No technical changes are required. There won't be downtime.
- The billing system at Spiral Hosting works in the same way. Invoices are generated 28 days in advance. Your renewal dates will stay the same. You won't miss out on any time.
- Any unpaid invoices for web hosting services at JSWeb should still be paid by the due date. Spiral Hosting will be responsible for issuing invoices from the next renewal date.
- For each hosting plan / domain registration, you will receive an email when it is activated on Spiral Hosting. The hosting activation email may contain a new password for your hosting control panel.
- Spiral Hosting offer live chat on www.spiralhosting.com who can assist you with sales & technical support
On behalf of all the team at Spiral Hosting and our colleagues at JSWeb, we look forward to continuing to work with you.